Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day ')'

Working working working. . . trying to finish the project I handling. But not what I wished to. At last, I need to pass all the details to my team partner to continue. 'Sorry! I didn't mean it', words appearing in my heart. At night, we are heading to Puchong where one of the couple are staying there. Why-le? Still want to ask mer, near ma!!! We're planning to stay one night, so that we can go together by just rent one van only. Wow, the day getting late, we all still full of energy! All people's energy bar still "wang wang wang", hearts continue "bong bong bong"! Oh shit, I'm left my printed research paper @ home. Luckily a laptop and streamyx line is preparing in the house. I'm rushing on copy all those places' address with help of all my lovely gang! We talk, we laugh, we chat! The day getting late, Good Night! ~~~

No comments: